Lincs Community & Business is a project of Involving Lincs involving a range of private sector and community sector businesses. The project works across the county and aims to:
- inspire participation in, and commitment to corporate social responsibility activity
- build relationships and links between businesses, trade groups and voluntary/community organisations in Lincolnshire
- improve communication between the sectors as above
- increase networking and develop new partnerships and collaboration between sectors
- raise the profile of corporate social responsibility and local community/business partnerships
Co-ordinated by Voluntary Centre Services on behalf of Involving Lincs, Steering Group partners also include Lincolnshire CVS, Lincolnshire Co-operative, Business in the Community, Wright Vigar, Dale and Co, Langleys LLP, Community Lincs and Family Focus.
See our website at www.lincsforgood.org.uk for more information.