- Work experience in Customer Service
- Customer Service Level 1
- Food Hygiene, COSHH and HACCP Certificates
- Manual Handling Certificate
- First Aid Certificate
- Advice and Guidance to help you improve your skills, qualifications, and any barriers you may have
- Support to help you find work.
You must be over 16 years, unemployed and actively looking for work
Individuals will be required to attend for 20 days:
- Monday 1st February 2021 9.30 – 4.00pm
- The 4 weeks will then be followed by supported job search sessions to help you gain employment
Please send referrals to email@example.com or call 01522 801556
Day 1 – Induction and enrolment
Day 2 – CV Lesson and update of CV’s
Day 3 – Covering Letter lesson and update/production of a Cover letter
Day 4 – Application Form lesson
Day 5 – Food Hygiene Course
Day 6 – COSHH in a Food environment Course
Day 7-20 Food Prep and Food Service work experience and NVQ
This will be followed by supported days of intensive job search, application sessions, work experience opportunities and a range of courses to help you gain employment.
Programmes are funded through a range of contracts.