Shared on behalf of the East Midlands Charity Awards
After a successful launch, we are back to celebrate in 2020! East Midlands charities and not-for-profit organisations now have an opportunity to be celebrated and recognised for their outstanding contributions to their communities. The awards have been created to shout about all the great things charities have been doing in the East Midlands.
Charities are the soul of every community and now more than ever we need to stand together. As the Coronavirus continues to impact all of us, I wanted to take a moment to say thank you. To all our charities, social leaders and individuals across the sector who are making a positive impact; giving opportunities, refuge, care and guidance for some of our community’s most affected.
These are uncertain times for all of us, please remember to be kind and stay safe. Use this time at home to reflect and nominate the people and charities who are going above and beyond to improve our communities. Welcoming entries from Nottinghamshire, Derbyshire, Leicestershire, Northamptonshire and Lincolnshire.. (Free to Enter)
East Midlands Charity Awards Update:
- New Extended Entry/Nomination Deadline: Thursday 30th April 2020
We welcome entries from Nottinghamshire, Derbyshire, Leicestershire, Northamptonshire and Lincolnshire. Applicants can make as many applications as they wish and may enter up to five different categories where applicable.
Awards Presentation and Dinner – Friday 26th June
You can enter multiple categories
GET A HEAD START! DOWNLOAD OUR 2020 NOMINATION FORMS CLICK HERE!
- To promote and raise awareness and profiles for our charities and not-for-profit organisations
- To honour, recognise, celebrate and promote outstanding professionals and best practices within our charities.
Awards for Charities
- East Midlands Charity of the Year
- Small Charity, Big Impact
- Fundraising Event
- Best Social and Digital Media
- Fundraising Team of the Year
- Volunteer Team of the Year
Awards for Individuals
- Young Charity Ambassador of the Year
- Volunteer Manager of the Year
- Volunteer of the Year
- Charity Director of the Year
- Charity Trustee of the Year
- Lifetime Achievement Award
Awards for Companies
- Outstanding Charity Support – (by Small to Medium Size Company)
- Outstanding Charity Support – (by Large Company)
Our celebration evening is the perfect opportunity to bring together patrons, volunteers and colleagues for a fun and rewarding event. We want to hear your story!
For the latest updates follow us @EMCharityAwards #EMcharityawards