We provide advice and resources to help community organisations:
- Search for grant funding schemes that suit your needs
- Understand and meet funders’ eligibility criteria
- Write a realistic plan and budget
- Complete, review and evaluate funding applications
- Get a constitution and/or appropriate policies in place
- Set up basic financial procedures
- Find out about public sector tendering opportunities
- Look at other ways to maximise your group’s income, such as using gift aid and other tax-efficient methods or running trading activities / fundraising programmes.
We also offer the opportunity to meet potential funders at fairs and events, and run training workshops on funding and income generation.
To arrange an appointment with a funding advisor, please contact your nearest centre.