A partnership between Voluntary Centre Services (VCS), Lincolnshire Community and Voluntary Service (LCVS), and Lincolnshire County Council (LCC) has designed and is delivering the Funding Ready training programme focused on improving funding success for Lincolnshire’s voluntary sector organisations.
Our Funding Ready Programme consists of three workshops with an accompanying Toolkit taking you through the following steps:
* Getting your organisation/project ready for grant funding (Workshop 1)
* Researching your beneficiaries (Workshop 1)
* Evidencing Need (Workshop 2)
* Funding Sources (Workshop 2)
* Proving Outcomes (Workshop 3)
* Writing a Successful Bid (Workshop 3)
Places are limited, so sign up now. Once full a waiting list will be in operation for future delivery.