- Work experience in Customer Service
- Customer Service Level 1
- Food Hygiene, COSHH and HACCP Certificates
- Manual Handling Certificate
- First Aid Certificate
- Advice and Guidance to help you improve your skills, qualifications, and any barriers you may have
- Support to help you find work.
You must be over 16 years, unemployed and actively looking for work
Individuals will be required to attend for 20 days:
- Monday 12th April 2021 9.30 – 4.00pm
- The 4 weeks will then be followed by supported job search sessions to help you gain employment
Please send referrals to email@example.com or call 01522 801556
Day 1 – Induction and enrolment
Day 2 – CV Lesson and update of CV’s
Day 3 – Covering Letter lesson and update/production of a Cover letter
Day 4 – Application Form lesson
Day 5 – Food Hygiene Course
Day 6 – COSHH in a Food environment Course
Day 7-20 Food Prep and Food Service work experience and NVQ
This will be followed by supported days of intensive job search, application sessions, DWP approved work experience opportunities to help you gain Traineeship, Kickstart progression or employment.
Programmes are funded through a range of contracts.