They are back! UK non-profit organisation Everything is Possible will once again salvage good quality reusable camping equipment at Leeds Festival with the help of our international volunteers. And once again we are offering local community organisations the occasion to apply for this camping gear.
WHEN? Tuesday, 30th August 2022 (9-11am)
WHERE? Leeds Festival site (more info will be sent to organisations selected before the event)
For more than 13 years, Everything is Possible’s action helped organisations from all around the UK who really need camping equipment for their activities: tents, sleeping bags, roll mats and tonnes of camping items in good condition, which have often only been used for one weekend during the Leeds Festival.
If you want to collect camping equipment for your organisation please fill the application form. See below for more information on how to get camping equipment.
| We tried to make the process as easy as we could for you.|
1) Express your interest as soon as possible to Raphael: email@example.com
2) Download the application and send it fully completed in Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org by Sunday the 14th August 2022. https://bit.ly/CampingGearApplication
3) We will let you know if your application has been selected by the 19th August 2022.
4) A few days before the collection date, we will send you all information you need to collect your equipment.
5) Our volunteers will pick the best camping gear for you after the festival.
6) If selected you just need to come on Tuesday 30th August 2022, between 9am and 11am, with a big vehicle to pick up your order at Leeds Festival!
7) We ask for a small donation of £25 for the camping equipment collected, which include a maximum of 5 tents (pop-up, 2men tents, or/and 1*4men tent) and a few sleeping bags, mats, camping chairs to fill a builder bag! Donation will help us to pay for meals for our volunteers who will be spending the day picking up your camping gear.