Lincolnshire Partnership NHS Foundation Trust (LPFT) are inviting children, young people, parents, carers and staff to join a conversation and share their views on children and young people’s mental health services in Lincolnshire.
They run a number of services including child and adolescent mental health services (CAMHS), Healthy Minds Lincolnshire and Mental Health Support Teams and they are wanting to receive feedback and hear about what they’re doing well, as well as what they can improve on, which is why throughout July and August we’re hosting a number of events around the county and online for people to tell us how we’re doing.
Dates of engagement events:
- 19.07.22 – 10am-12pm – Boston United FC, Jakemans Community Stadium, Pilgrim Way, Wyberton, Boston, PE21 7NE
- 28.07.22 – 1pm-3pm – The Storehouse, North Parade, Skegness, PE25 1BY
- 02.08.22 – 7pm-8.30pm – online session
- 09.08.22 – 10am-12pm – The Showroom, Tritton Road, Lincoln, LN6 7QY
- 16.08.22 – 1pm-3pm – Jubilee Church Life Centre, 5 London Road, Grantham, NG31 6EY
- 23.08.22 – 10am – 11:30am – online session
- 25.08.22 – 1pm – 3pm – Gainsborough Trinity Foundation, Roses Sports & Social, North Warren Road, Gainsborough, DN21 2TU
Anyone interested in attending the events or would like to provide feedback can email email@example.com or call 07773 206341.