LCYVS will be running a Level 3 Diploma in Youth Work Practice.
National youth work qualification on the Qualifications and Credit Framework (QCF) Delivered by LCVYS
This course is for youth workers who are already working in a youth work environment in a supportive, supervisory or managerial role with at least 2 years’ experience in youth work or informal education setting.
Accredited by National Awarding Body ABC Awards
Recognised by the Joint Negotiating Committee (JNC)
- Theory of Youth Work
- Safeguarding in Youth Work setting
- Young People’s Development
- Engaging and Communicating with Young People
- Group Work Within A Youth Work Setting
- Working With Challenging Behaviour
- Reflective Practice in Youth Work
- Work Based Practice
- Support Young People to Achieve
- Supervision in Youth Work Context
- Young People’s Participation in Youth Work
- Work Effectively with Vulnerable Young People
For course costs, date and application form please contact email@example.com
To ask a question email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01522 720789
Priority will be given to learners applying for places from organisations affiliated to LCVYS. Places are limited and will be allocated on a first come, first serve basis providing learners meet all course criteria as established by the application and interview process.