Lincolnshire STP is hosting a Digital Connected Care event on Wednedsay 2 October, 10am- 3pm at The Showroom, Tritton Road, Lincoln LN6 7QY. The event will showcase how Lincolnshire is leading the way with digital, give you the opportunity to get involved and share your views.
• Drop in event – stay as long as you want!
• Visit our supplier marketplace
• See presentations and demonstrations
• Network with colleagues from across health and care
• Make use of the hot-desking area
Supplier marketplace confirmed:
• Integrated Community Care including Vitrucare
• MLL Telecom
• Nerve Centre
• Arden GEM CSU
• Electronic Assistive Technology Service
• Primary Care
• Care Portal
• Patient Portal (Maternity/Wearable devices)
• Care Portal Analytics/Health insight
• Integrated Community Care (Neighbourhood working)
• Qdoctor (E-Consultations)
• Electronic Assistive Technology (inc Alexa)
Don’t miss out!
Further suppliers and presentations to be announced in the coming weeks.
Register now by emailing STP@lincolnshireeastccg.nhs.uk to be the first to receive updates on this exciting event.