LVET, alongside Voluntary Centre Services (VCS) and Lincolnshire Community and Voluntary Service (LCVS) and our digital partner Team Kinetic, is launching a new digital platform supporting volunteering across the county. The platform will launch live to volunteers in January 2024.
We’re encouraging as many organisations as possible to self-register and add their opportunities to the system so that they are ready for volunteers to view in January.
The link to register your organisation and volunteering opportunities on our new platform is now live! The platform is free to use for organisations who involve volunteers.
Go to https://lincolnshirevolunteers.teamkinetic.co.uk/volunteers/registration-provider to register your organisation and opportunities now!
If you require any support to register on the system you can:
- Book a 1-1 registration meeting with the volunteer coordinator Abbi Taylor by following this link: Book time with Abbi Taylor: Volunteering Platform Registration Session • This link will expire on: February 05, 2024
- Book a space on a group support drop-in session. These will run twice per week up until the Christmas break. To book view our Eventbrite page: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/o/lincolnshire-volunteers-programme-75218236583
Organisations across Lincolnshire will be able to use the Lincolnshire Volunteers Programme to advertise their volunteering opportunities for free across the county, along with several other benefits:
• their own public profile page within the platform, linking to their opportunities
• the ability to self-manage opportunities and their content
• the ability to self-manage their profile information
• a volunteer management space
• reporting and analysis of any volunteering activity linked to that organisation
Active and prospective volunteers will be able to browse volunteering opportunities as well as registering and creating an online profile where they can manage and record their volunteering activities with future scope to build a ‘Social CV’.
If you have any questions or would like further information, please contact Abbi Taylor: firstname.lastname@example.org