Storytelling organisation Sound Delivery have put together some useful guidance for charity workers who are self-isolating:
We’re entering very uncertain and difficult times, and it’s more important than ever to support each other and help to spread kindness. We’ve seen some really lovely acts of kindness in response to Covid-19 everything from neighbours slipping notes of offers to help through our doors to penguins being given free rein at the Chicago aquarium (here it is, thank us later). If anyone in our network is feeling isolated then do get in touch and here are a few peer support groups and resources that might help:
- Third Sector Pr and Comms network on Facebook
- Fundraising Chat on Facebook
- COVID 19 Charity Preparedness Group
- Small Charities Coalition
- Matt Haworth co-founder of Reason Digital has written a guide for charities and community groups on how to use tech to keep operating during COVID19 restrictions.
- NCVO guide: Your organisation and coronavirus
- Funders have come together to issue a statement on Covid-19
- And while you’re at home, try Zoom, Google Hangout or Skype for meetings- all free!