REACH (Rural Employability, Arts, Confidence-building and Help) is a new project for parents of school age children, who are thinking of going back to work.
Voluntary Centre Services is running this online programme of support and training, which is suitable for anyone but particularly households experiencing rural disadvantage. The programme aims to raise aspirations and move people closer to work / further training through:
- One-to-one and small group support
- Overcoming internet and digital access issues
- Help with literacy, maths and IT if needed
- Careers options advice
- Confidence building and other activities that can be added to a CV
- Family crafting sessions online in school holidays
REACH is free to access. It will take an average of 4 hours per week, term time only. Support will fit around school drop off/pick up times.
For more details email Gary at Voluntary Centre Services or phone 07458 015133.