Do you know anyone who would like to be part of Euro 2020?
UEFA EURO 2020 is coming to London next year and the London Squad will be welcoming fans, tourists and locals to the city during the tournament! The London Squad volunteers will be in fanzones, tourist hotspots, major transport hubs and all sorts of other exciting activations across the city promoting, educating and exciting everyone about the EURO 2020 tournament.
Everyone is welcome to volunteer provided they will be 18 years of age or older in May 2020.
Volunteers will be required to:
- Attend an interview at our Selection Centre at Wembley Stadium between August and November 2019
- Attend a 1 day training session in a central London location in April/May 2020
- Complete 5 volunteer shifts during EURO 2020
Volunteers will receive:
- Meals and refreshments on each shift
- Free public transport (Zones 1-6) to travel to and from their shifts
- EURO 2020 Adidas uniform
To find out more, or apply to join the London Squad, click here or email us at email@example.com. The application should only take around 10 minutes to complete – it couldn’t be simpler to get involved.