KIDS is a national charity which has been supporting disabled children, young people and their families since 1970.
The organisation is recruiting for a Targeted Positive Activities Coordinator based at its Lincoln offices:
- To co-ordinate Kids targeted positive activities services in Lincolnshire for disabled children and young people age 5- 18 Services include Community, Youth Clubs and Holiday Play schemes.
- To ensure Kids Services are of a good quality and meet required standards of good practice and legislation
- To plan, deliver and evaluate Kids Services in consultation with partner agencies, parents and service users
- To support disabled children & young people to access an exciting and challenging program of activities in a safe and stimulating environment and promote and develop inclusive opportunities
- Provide high quality services that comply with OFSTED stadards
- To line manager and supervise all TPA staff and sessionals
Department:Parent and Family Support
Advertising End Date: 30 Jun 2020