Citizens Advice Lindsey
Telephone Advisers required for our Consumer Service Call Centre
Located at Guildhall, Marshalls Yard Gainsborough, Lincolnshire DN21 2NA
Contract, hours and working week: Preferably full time but part time considered.
37.5 hours per week, 9.00am and 5.00pm.
Salary range: £18,092 – £18,410
Closing Date: 9.00 am Wednesday 1st December 2021
Interview dates: w/c 6th December 2021
Start date: 13th January 2022
Training: Full training given upon commencement of the role
We are currently supporting home and office blended working.
To undertake an assessment of consumer advice needs in order to direct callers towards the most appropriate advice to support them in the resolution of their problem.
● To deliver an excellent customer service
● To conduct short, focused interviews by telephone to explore the customer’s situation and issues that need resolving
● To make a judgement about what the next steps should be. Based on understanding the problem, the customer’s capability and effective use of resources and other agencies that provide advice
● Where appropriate, provide quality assured, assisted self-help information / early intervention information
● Where appropriate, refer or signpost customers to one of the external partners in line with documented procedures.
Ability to undertake relevant and comprehensive training to become competent in the role.
● Proven experience of providing a high standard of customer service in a fast paced, target driven environment
● Experience of listening and questioning with an ability to manage challenging situations
● Ability to work individually and as part of a productive team
● Ability to retain information and apply this knowledge appropriately to the needs of the caller.
● Ability to communicate information effectively both verbally and in writing to callers in a clear and understandable format
● Ability to work effectively and with accuracy in a fast paced call centre environment with minimum supervision
● Understanding of and commitment to the aims, principles and equality policies of Citizens Advice
Please contact email@example.com for an application pack.
If you have any questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.